On a daily basis we assist foreign based clients basis with setting up a company, branch or representative office in the Netherlands.
We can advise you on the tax consequences of setting up and maintaining a Dutch company, branch or representative office and guide you through the maze of procedures surrounding the setup of a company, branch or representative office in the Netherlands.
We usually co-ordinate the actual set up of the company
and handle the engagement of other service providers.
Our company formation services may include:
- tax advice on anticipated structure;
- confirmation of the tax position of the stake holders (shareholders, directors and employees);
- advice on most appropriate legal form;
- arrangement (virtual) registered address;
- information about the procedure to incorporate a new company, branch or representative office in the Netherlands;
- provide an offer for the incorporation of a company and/or readymade and clean shelf company;
- coordinaton of the actual incorporation of a new company or the acquisition of the shelf company;
- coordination of the engagement of other service providers if required, like lawyers, public notaries, etc.;
- tax registration of the company;
- ongoing tax compliance services, which may include administration, payroll services, the preparation and filing of the annual corporate income tax returns, the preparation and filing of VAT returns and Interstat reports, etc.