We provide accounting services on the basis of the Dutch GAAP and arrange for the corporate secretarial services in relation thereto.
Our accounting system is cloud based and adheres to the highest safety and quality standards (ISO 27001, ISO 9001, SAS 70, ISAE3402 and PCI).
Our system provides for (amongst others) multi-currency invoicing and transaction booking, fixed asset accounting, project accounting, etc. It also offers a flexible management reporting tool, various standard import tools and through an open API it can be linked to virtually any system which allows effective data export.
Our accounting and corporate secretarial services can include:
- maintaining the general ledger;
- recording employee benefits/expenses and annual cross check;
- fixed assets and depreciation schedule;
- creditor and debtor lists;
- closing general ledger;
- consolidation subsidiaries;
- tax accounting;
- interim management reports;
- preparation annual financial statements on the basis of Dutch GAAP;
- preparation of annual reports in Dutch GAAP;
- support local or international audit;
- preparation publication accounts;
- arranging annual shareholders meetings;
- filing financial statements with the Chamber of Commerce;
- automated data export to quarterly or monthly VAT returns and the annual corporate income tax returns.