Doing business in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is the capital of The Netherlands.
It is also the financial centre of The Netherlands and many Dutch and foreign based companies have set up their headquarters in the Amsterdam region (also in 2010).
Internationally speaking, Amsterdam is an important hub and trade centre that has earned the reputation as Gateway to Europe.
The attractiveness of Amsterdam lies in variety of attractive economic parameters but also the pure beauty of the city, its energetic cultural life (amongst which the famous architecture and more than 50 exiting and reputable museums) and of course its rich and fascinating history.
As matter of fact, Amsterdam is a good place to do business, but also a very nice place to visit. With its open, tolerant and liberal culture it is a melting pot for nationalities all over the world which makes it easy to access, visit and to do business in.
From a business perspective the following features make Amsterdam one of the preferred business locations for Dutch and foreign based companies:
- Logistic centre of Europe: the Amsterdam airport, Schiphol, is one of the largest transit airports in the world and the ports of Amsterdam and Rotterdam (located about 80 kilometers south of Amsterdam) belong to the biggest ports of the world.
- Internet and ICT centre: excellent ICT infra structure and one of the leading locations for E-business, Back office/call centers, Software design, Web & multimedia.
- Availability of well high educated and internationally oriented employees
- International mindset: with its open, tolerant and liberal culture it is a melting pot for nationalities all over the world which makes it easy to access, visit and to do business in.
- Modern, easy accessible and relatively cheap office space available.
- Excellent financial and legal infra structure for doing business internationally.
- Favorable investment and tax climate of The Netherlands.
Our firm is located at the World Trade Centre , located in the hart of the financial center of Amsterdam, 10 minutes by train from Schiphol.
We are specialized International taxation, mergers and acquisition and financial products. We provide tax advice and tax compliance services. Through our Dutch and international network we can offer the services of a wide range of service providers like lawyers, accountants, trust companies, etc. We can arrange for proper referrals or co-ordinate their input for you.